Update 31st December – Tier 4 restrictions are in place. Morrisons remains open as an essential retailer. click and collect and home delivery also available. Visit the Morrisons website for more information.
The 30,000 sq ft store features Morrisons famous Market Street counters as well as a host of services to help customers shop for groceries both in store and from home.
Bakers bake bread from scratch, butchers cut meat just the way customers want it and fishmongers can give tips on how to prepare and cook seafood.
Other key features of the new store include:
● Take-away freshly cooked hot pizza
● Nutmeg clothing including baby & kids, womenswear and menswear
● A Home range of cookware and soft furnishings
● A wide selection of Free From products
● A florist selling bouquets as well as single stem flowers which can be made into an arrangement for any occasion
● A Barista bar serving freshly ground coffee and pastries
● Once lockdown restrictions are lifted, a 152 seater Café will open serving a wide selection of food and drinks throughout the day
As well as shopping in the store, customers can choose to have groceries delivered to their door or ‘Click & Collect’ at the store by visiting Morrisons.com. In addition, elderly or vulnerable customers, or anyone who is self-isolating, can order groceries over the phone and pay when they’re delivered the next day, by Morrisons. Anyone wishing to use the service should call 0345 611 6111 and select option 5 .