Latest Update | 12th April
We are delighted that the government has confirmed non-essential retail can re-open from 12th April following the guidelines laid out in the roadmap out of lockdown.
Our priority is, and has been throughout this crisis, the safety and well being of our guests, our brand partners and their teams, and our staff. So please be assured that all the previous measures we introduced last year remain in place.
Everyone at Dalton Park are very pleased that our gates have now re-opened and the centre has come back to life, theres a warm welcome waiting for you!
General guidelines to remember when visiting
For the peace of mind and wellbeing of everyone at Dalton Park – shoppers, cleaning, security and store staff, we are asking everyone to remember to continue to adhere to the following guidance during your visit:
- Please observe two metre social distancing
- Keep left as you move through the walkways in the centre.
- Use the queuing areas outside stores and facilities where appropriate
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the mall
- Use card or contactless payment
- Be kind and courteous to one another
- Please observe each store’s maximum capacity numbers displayed
- Wear a face covering in stores.
- We have increased the visibility of customer service staff to help with any queries
- We are monitoring the amount of visitors to ensure the malls are free flowing and within capacity
- Cleaning regimes have been increased throughout the mall