Latest Update | 31st December
Following government guidelines non-essential retail at Dalton Park is now closed until further guidance is given.
Our priority is, and has been throughout this crisis, the safety and wellbeing of our guests, our brand partners and their teams, and our staff. We will continue to closely monitor the information and advice from the government and will reopen as soon as we are able to do so.
A number of brand partners are permitted to remain open for business, please click on the individual store pages below for more information and to check opening times.
Food & drink venues that are still open for takeout are:
Essential stores still open are:
Stores open for Click & Collect only are:
General guidelines to remember when visiting
For the peace of mind and wellbeing of everyone at Dalton Park – shoppers, cleaning, security and store staff, we are asking everyone to remember to continue to adhere to the following guidance during your visit:
- Please observe two metre social distancing
- Keep left as you move through the walkways in the centre.
- Use the queuing areas outside stores and facilities where appropriate
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the mall
- Use card or contactless payment
- Be kind and courteous to one another
- Please observe each store’s maximum capacity numbers displayed
- Wear a face covering in stores.
- We have increased the visibility of customer service staff to help with any queries
- We are monitoring the amount of visitors to ensure the malls are free flowing and within capacity
- Cleaning regimes have been increased throughout the mall