Competition Terms and Conditions-swing photo
Terms and Conditions:
This prize draw is run by Realm Limited (company number 4312617) whose registered address is at The Farmhouse, Farm Road, Street, Somerset BA16 0FB as managing agent for the landowner of Dalton Park.
Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Realm Limited.
•The prize is: 1 x £50 Dalton Park Gift Card which will be provided by Dalton Park. One winner will be chosen at random from all entries.
•To enter the competition you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
•To enter share a photo on Facebook or Instagram and check-in to Dalton Park and use the hashtag #DPParkLife
• No purchase necessary.
• No cash alternatives or substitutions, the prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no change will be given.
•Entry closes at 23:59:00 GMT on 2nd September 2018.
• One winner will be chosen at random from all entries into the competition received after the closing date and will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date of the prize draw. For winners’ names and counties, send an SAE to Realm Limited, The Farmhouse, Farm Road, Street, Somerset BA16 0FB between 3rd – 30th September 2018.
•The winner must collect their prize in person. The winner must contact the Dalton Park Management Suite to claim their prize. The prize will not be given to any other person other than the winner. Realm Limited reserves the right to request proof of identity and/or age of any winner.
•The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for collection of their prizes, but should there be no response to messages, emails or phone calls (where the contact details are known) within 28 days of notification, the Promoter will allocate the prize to another one of the entrants who will again be chosen at random.
•The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion. Entrants must not publicly behave in such as a way as to constitute abuse, defamation, harassment, threatening behaviour, or have harmful intent, of, or towards others.
•Incomplete, partial and duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
• You must provide correct information, and the alleged e-mail address must belong to you.
• Email addresses ending with the following will not be entered into the competition: 2rainmail.org.uk, barchor.org.uk, cannotmail.org.uk, crymet.org.uk, drecom01.co.uk, freggnet.co.uk, hoodmail.co.uk, kreahnet.org.uk, lonynet.org.uk, mailbreaker.co.uk, moussenetmail.co.uk, mywheelbox.org.uk, pluntermail.org.uk, prainnet.org.uk, rackernet.org.uk, railosnet.co.uk, rottmail.co.uk, runracemail.org.uk, runwaynet.org.uk, sherrymail.co.uk, shortsmail.co.uk, stonetimenet.co.uk, telph1line.org.uk, threemailnet.co.uk, tyermail.org.uk, wonandron.co.uk, wormail.co.uk, mywheelboxmail.org.uk, freemailstore.com, bestmailforyou.co.uk, easybusinessemail.info, yourmail4you.com and lonynet.oeg.uk.
• Automated/bulk entries are not allowed and will be disqualified.
• Only one entry per email address will be accepted as valid.
• Employees of Realm Limited, their agents and families, suppliers and associated companies are excluded from entering.
•In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions Realm Limited’s decisions shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
•Realm Limited does accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
•Realm Limited does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude Realm Limited’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
•These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
•Realm Limited reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition at any time.