Our Sales Assistants are the key people in our stores; they are the first contact with our customers. Creating a great shopping experience, by delivering top product knowledge and engaging with customers, you will be contributing to this via replenishment, housekeeping, merchandising, and more.
CONTRIBUTE TO MEETING OR EXCEEDING TARGETS BY:
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand.
- Effectively serving and selling to customers.
- Diligently executing store operations.
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and use all available store resources to meet or exceed them.
- Execute the Brand Customer Service standards to meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values.
- Use Seasonal Brand and product knowledge effectively during sales interactions.
- Communicate product features and benefits and unique selling points clearly to address customers’ needs and strengthen their connection to the Brand.
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures.
- Execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards.
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor.
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately.
- Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor.
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members.
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job.
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance.
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preferably experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Basic numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills.
- Fully flexible, 5 days out of 7 including weekends, be able to work overtime.
How to Apply: