2 x 10hr fixed term contracts until August 2018
Varied shifts to include late night, weekends and bank holiday working
As one of Britain’s best loved brands we constantly look for new ways we can delight our customers. As part of our store team you will play a pivotal role in this by providing legendary customer service, consistently, to every customer at every visit.
As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Have the ability to delight our customers by providing legendary customer service and supporting your team to do the same
- Have worked in a similar retail / cafe environment as a sales assistant or in an alternative customer focused role
- Bring the brand alive through your customer service, your product knowledge and your contribution to a fantastic customer experience
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Experience working in a catering / cafe environment or working on espresso machines would be desirable but not essential
As a forward thinking employer who truly values our team members we will:
- Offer a dynamic and supportive store environment
- Provide training and on-going opportunities for development
- Support to excel in your role and to be the best you can be
If you love to engage with your customers, support and develop within a team environment and have the ability to work in a fast paced retail environment, we would like to hear from you.
How to Apply
To apply, please forward your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]