12 November, 2022
Come and join us for our very first indoor Artisan Christmas Market on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th November.
Browse over 35 independent North East traders, sample scrumptious festive food and drink and make the most of our luxury gift wrapping service. You’ll find the Artisan Christmas Market next to M&S. We look forward to seeing you there!
We’ve also got some enthralling ‘elf-tertainment’, Santa’s Grotto will be opening, and a host of gourmet food trucks will be serving delicious fayre for all the family!
Come and join us for a fun-filled festive day out!
Independent stalls coming to Dalton Park:
- Eco Chic (shabby chic upcycled)
- Bags by Gillian (handmade bags)
- Eggs R Us (gourmet pies and scotch eggs)
- M and H Bakes
- A touch of Glass (sea glass jewellery)
- Glassicles (glass bottle gifts)
- Craft House HQ (wooden gifts)
- The Origin of Crystals
- The Wax Queens NE
- Honey and Boo
- Obscura Stella Designs
- Purple Freesia
- The nine Realms
- Sangeeta Chopra indian gifts
- Hops and Dots
- Cooking Creations (cakes and bakes)
- The House of Eden
- Oak Barrel Creations
- The House of Ruhr artisan gin
- Pier to Pier (jewelry)
- Diana Seveleva wreaths
- Gillians Jams
- Ash’s crochet
- The Hat Hut
- Cheeky Bakes
- Purple freesia (handmade crafts)
- Sylvia Edwards (embroidary)
- Amy Mariah gifts
- Absolutely Potty by Jill
- Clare Dee – Pennylane
- The Crafty Fox (crafts)
Traders may vary by day.