Are you looking for a job that brings prestige, pride and creativity while providing a stable income and excellent career?
Do you have a passion for food and high quality service? Korma is currently recruiting a General Manager to run its new restaurant.
Korma is a brand new Indian casual dining restaurant serving up an innovative and on trend fusion menu. You will be at the forefront of Korma’s journey leading the team in a fast paced large cover restaurant. We are looking for a
self-motivated and results-driven general manager to direct and manage our organisations restaurant activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
Duties for the general manager will include budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge
General Manager Responsibilities:
● Overseeing daily business operations.
● Developing and implementing growth strategies.
● Training low-level managers and staff.
● Creating and managing budgets.
● Improving revenue.
● Hiring employees.
● Evaluating performance and productivity.
● Analysing accounting and financial data.
● Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
● Generating reports and giving presentations.
General Manager Requirements:
● Degree in business management, hospitality or equivalent.
● At least 5 years experience in hospitality management.
● A proven track record of achieving targets and meeting KPI’s.
● Good knowledge of different business functions.
● Strong leadership qualities.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Highly organised.
● Strong work ethic.
● Good interpersonal skills.
● Meticulous attention to detail.
● Computer literate.
● Proactive nature.
If you are enthusiastic about self-development and embrace opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge
whenever possible, you could be the Gm for us.
While working as our General Manager you will gain a vast cross section of transferable skills such as organisation,
communication, problem-solving, multitasking, diligence and attention-to-detail that can be utilised in all aspects of your career development.
Benefits to include include:
● Bereavement leave.
● Company events.
● Employee discount.
● Health & wellbeing programme.
● Sick pay.
Ready to apply?
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected].