New Balance is one of the world’s largest sportswear companies. With more than 100 years of heritage behind us, we are looking to the future to build on our successes and continue to grow our brand in the UK.
We currently operate ten successful factory outlets and as part of our continued expansion plans, have recently relocated our Dalton Park store to bigger premises.
Due to this expansion we are looking for talented full time Retail Associate to join the current team. We need someone who is passionate about our products and who can engage with our customers to give them a great experience in our store.
Your role will be to provide superior customer service and utilising product knowledge and service techniques, meet the needs of customers who enter or call the store. Other responsibilities include inventory, stock and merchandising projects as needed.
We can offer competitive hourly rates which are supported by a great benefits package including attractive bonus scheme, pension, life assurance, private healthcare and staff discounts.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
• Ability to perform basic maths and have basic PC and/or cash register skills. Previous retail experience is desirable.
• Must demonstrate strong customer service skills, good verbal communication skills and enjoy working with the public.
• Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to lift 15-40 pounds.
• Flexible work schedule includes weekends and holidays.
Closing Date 4th September 2016.
New Balance is a great company to work for and we want great people to join us. Could that be you? If so, email your CV to Stacey.Walton@newbalance.com