Spreading some love in the run up to Valentine’s Day
Still stuck for what to do, or get your loved one this Valentine’s Day? We’ve got five reasons why a visit to Dalton Park can really bring the love this February.
- Our incredible offers – we’ve got some fantastic offers and savings across the park for you to treat your loved ones (or even yourself) this Valentine’s Day. From 10% off when you spend £50 on already discounted beauty gifts at The Cosmetics Company Store, to half price classic jars from Yankee Candle, there’s enough love for everyone! Browse our offers
- Our exciting events – ‘Galentine’s’ or a ‘Mate Date’ preferable this year? Our Ping Pong in the Park is still open, so you can grab some incredible bargains and enjoy a social game of table tennis at the same time.
It’s a date! Save the date for our next big event – our first EcoFest which is taking place 26th & 27th February. We’ve got some beautiful independent traders and sustainable clothing which you’re guaranteed to fall in love with.
Need another date night idea? How about a trip to our 7-screen Cineworld?
- Our Parkland – there’s nothing better than crisp, fresh air and a weekend stroll. Did you know we have over 55 acres of landscaped parkland for you to explore. Head to the top of the hill, where you can enjoy undisturbed views of the surrounding area, including the Durham Heritage Coast! Fall in love with our parkland here.
- Our kind hearts – we’ve recently installed our very own wishing well, where our guests can make a wish and donate to our chosen charity, the Great North Air Ambulance Service. Show them some love on your next visit and make a wish and a contactless donation, to keep them saving lives in the skies! Tell me more
- Our great giveaways – we’ve partnered up with Baytree Interiors to give your home some love with a home interiors competition. All you have to do is tell us why you love Dalton Park. The competition will end on midnight Valentine’s Day. Good luck!
See you soon!
All our love,
Dalton Park x