Image: How the entrance may look on your next visit to Dalton Park, wayfinding signage and social distancing measures.
In response to the latest Government guidance, we would like to advise you that we’re aiming to reopen Dalton Park on Monday 15th June.
We are taking this time to prepare the centre ready for your return with clear social distancing measures in place.
For the peace of mind and wellbeing of everyone at Dalton Park – shoppers, cleaning, security and store staff, we are asking everyone to adhere the following guidance during your visit:
- Please observe two metre social distancing
- Use the queuing areas outside stores and facilities where appropriate
- Toilets will be open but will be for single use to facilitate social distancing
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the mall
- Use card or contactless payment
- Be kind and courteous to one another
- Please observe each store’s maximum capacity numbers displayed
- We will be increasing the visibility of customer service staff to help with any queries
- We will be counting shoppers on entry and exit in addition to monitoring the CCTV to ensure the malls are free flowing
- Cleaning regimes will be increased throughout the mall
Update from Jerry Hatch, Centre Manager at Dalton Park:
“We are ready and have been meticulously planning for the safe reopening on the centre for some weeks now. We will be introducing safety measures as advised by the government and industry bodies to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our shoppers, staff and retailers, who all work in the centre.
“We are fortunate that Dalton Park is an outdoor centre and we have reasonable space to accommodate social distancing, whilst still creating an enjoyable shopping environment. We look forward to welcoming shoppers back to the mall from mid June.”
We would like to thank you for your patience and continued support and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.